Happy Valentine's Day

I want to wish all my readers a Happy Valentine's Day! This is just a token of my affection to everyone that follows me and keeps up with my blogging! On that note, I want to give a shout out to my Love Jess for the wonderful Present I received! I was not expecting anything because I believe in showing your love and affection for each other every day, and not just holding out for this one day in the year. I'm truly blessed to have this man as my life long partner! I can't wait till the day we Say I DO! I would love to hear your plans and thoughts on Valentine's Day. How will you be spending the day? Our day will go on as planned. I will spend the day with the girls, and let them open their Valentine's day present from us. Cook dinner and have it ready for when he comes home.

Comments

  1. Hi! I am a new follower and I love your blog! I celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday since my hubby is working late tonight. Tonight my daughter and I are eating chocolate covered strawberries while she does her homework and I visit blogs I LOVE!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Nikki
    http://nikki-lovingmeunconditionally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway