:: CLOSED::Get Organized: Dotmine Day Planners Review/Giveaway
The Winner Is Lakissha Hunter Williams !
It seems as if there is not enough hours in the day to accomplish what I need done. So in order to keep myself on track I always try to write down some sort of a timeline. With the kids, school, and planning a wedding I seem to have my hands full and I’m always forgetting something. I’m so bad for writing notes and important dates on scrap pieces of paper and throwing them away on accident. I was excited to find out I was getting a Dotmine Daily Planner to review. This planner lets me organize my school life, family, and business (my blogging). This planner is a two year planner, so any plans I have in advance I feel comfortable enough to write them down and not lose them. I have a white board that is only a monthly board and I have to erase everything for the next month. With this Dotmine planner, I will be able to transfer everything that I have schedule and also have a record of it after erasing. Like the title says this is a Review/Giveaway, so one lucky reader will get their own Dotmine Daily Planner!
Mandatory Entry: Visit the dotmine site and leave a comment with the planner you like the best, and fill out
For optional extra entries that will be on the form above, do any or all of the following after the mandatory entry is completed:
· Follow via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
· Subscribe via email, be sure to confirm in your email. (1 entry)
· Follow @timemine on twitter (1 entry)
· Blog about this giveaway with a link/ or tweet about it and link back to my blog.
· Follow me on twitter (@Sweetnkky) & tweet about this giveaway. (limit 1 tweet a day) Be sure to leave the tweet URL in a (this will be the only entry you have to comment about) comment. (1 entry/tweet)
Good Luck to everyone who takes part in this wonderful giveaway!