Dive into the warmer weather with this season Sexiest Swim wear from Express
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’ is getting close to the warmer seasons and as we get close everyone is preparing their bodies for the perfect swim suits. Shopping for a bathing suit doesn’t have to be painful or embarrassing if you already know what you have in mind. One way that I prepare myself is to know what looks best on my body. One of the biggest things for me is to know my size; I know that I wear a different size on top then bottom. Express’s new spring women's swimwear line gives you the availability to choose different size for each piece. So for example I have a Farley small chest so I would go with a Pattern top with no padding strapless or a halter strap.
As I was looking hrough Express bikinis I came across one I loved. It has a pattern top with a removable halter strap, along with low rise bikini bottom to show off my hips! If you love Express as much as I do, sign up for the Express e-mail for the latest updates. Also sign up for the email for a chance to win one of ten $200 Express gift cards! I encourage you to sign up for the Express e-mail for the chance to win a $200 Express gift card, as the sweepstakes end 4.21.11 at 11:59p.m, EST. Please make sure to read the sweepstakes rules before entering.
Dive into the season’s sexiest swimwear with:
- Our always popular monokini, sexiest string bikini and must have strapless and halter bikini styles.
- Shop bright solids, on-trend graphic prints, the essential reversible style, nautical-inspired striped and sleek metallic styles.
- Designer details include flirty ruffles, sexy self-tie sides; glam beaded embellishments and polished metal hardware.
- Removable padding in tops.
- Bottoms fit smaller to size for moderate back coverage.
- Swim shorts available for men.
- Accessorize with Express spring essentials including sandals, tote bags, sunglasses and hats For Him and For Her