Dive into the warmer weather with this season Sexiest Swim wear from Express








This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 It’ is getting close to the warmer seasons and as we get close everyone is preparing their bodies for the perfect swim suits. Shopping for a bathing suit doesn’t have to be painful or embarrassing if you already know what you have in mind. One way that I prepare myself is to know what looks best on my body. One of the biggest things for me is to know my size; I know that I wear a different size on top then bottom. Express’s new spring women's swimwear line gives you the availability to choose different size for each piece. So for example I have a Farley small chest so I would go with a Pattern top with no padding strapless or a halter strap.
As I was looking hrough Express bikinis I came across one I loved. It has a pattern top with a removable halter strap, along with low rise bikini bottom to show off my hips! If you love Express as much as I do, sign up for the Express e-mail for the latest updates. Also sign up for the email for a chance to win one of ten $200 Express gift cards! I encourage you to sign up for the Express e-mail for the chance to win a $200 Express gift card, as the sweepstakes end 4.21.11 at 11:59p.m, EST. Please make sure to read the sweepstakes rules before entering.

AdvertisementDive into the season’s sexiest swimwear with:

  • Our always popular monokini, sexiest string bikini and must have strapless and halter bikini styles.
  • Shop bright solids, on-trend graphic prints, the essential reversible style, nautical-inspired striped and sleek metallic styles.
  • Designer details include flirty ruffles, sexy self-tie sides; glam beaded embellishments and polished metal hardware.
  • Removable padding in tops.
  • Bottoms fit smaller to size for moderate back coverage.
  • Swim shorts available for men.
  • Accessorize with Express spring essentials including sandals, tote bags, sunglasses and hats For Him and For Her
Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dark Prince Blog Tour

Restaurant.com $3 Deals

"End of Eden" Cover Release