A Sweet Life Of Innocence

A Sweet Life of Innocence

I can sit back and remember the fun I had growing up. It seems like back then everything was so innocent. I didn’t have a care in the world. My parents never worried about us playing outside by ourselves, or walking around the neighborhoods visiting neighbors. We were free to come and go as we pleased. I sit her and think about how much my world has changed. How the times were it was ok to be a care free child has gone. I see myself as a parent now and how I’m always with my daughter. I always have one eye on her and the other on the world around her. I look in my daughters eyes and know I want her to feel the way I did when I was her age. So I have started to introduce her to the things I did when I was growing up!
I started last year with playing in the leaves and being outside even when it’s cold out.
Introducing her to movies that I used to watch when I was little. One of my all time favorites was Disney “The Little Mermaid”, and surprisingly it has become hers. This is just one of the joys of the sweet life that I hold. Being able to share the childhood I remember with her.
If this post had a theme song, it would “Part Of Your World” from the little mermaid.
This is my daughter singing her very own version:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway