A Sweet Life of Innocence 2

A Sweet Life of Innocence 2

I have always loved Disney movies. I loved them as a child and from all these years I still feel like a kid at heart watching them with my daughter. I love the fact that Disney has stayed true to their young viewers. Like in some kid movies there are jokes and comments that only adults would get. With Disney their movies are for the pure enjoyment of the child. I made a previous post of how much my daughter loves Disney’s “The Little Mermaid”, this has become her all time favorite movie. In the past two years we have played this movie so much that we have gone through 2 copies of it. It has gotten to the point that I play the soundtrack over and over in the car driving (which is a good thing, I rather her listen to the little mermaid over the radio). I wanted to share this video with my readers, because it will show you the true love my daughter has for this movie. If you don’t believe in love at first site, this video will change your mind. Seeing her reaction to watching the little mermaid, I knew she would be hooked for life. I hope you enjoy, and please share some of the movies your children love and can’t get enough of!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway