Update on Wedding Planning

So I have been planning my wedding for a while now. I have found that it is not an easy task. I have come up with a finale date and it will be the 30th of April 2011. I want it to be during the day because I want to have light finger foods for the reception. I’m not planning anything extravagant, just something simple like me. Will be a church wedding and I might also have the reception at the church (I’m still undecided) and my closest friends and family will the only ones attending.

I still can’t decide on my colors. I think we are going with pool and champagne, but that can still change. The best part yet is I have found the perfect wedding dress! I love everything about it, from the delicate bead work to the lace cap sleeves on it, to the long train behind it. It took a while to find it, but my mom did an excellent job! It is more then I could ever ask for. I will feel like a true princess walking down the isle in it.

I will have eight bridesmaids, 8 groomsmen (hopefully) and 1 junior bridesmaid. I’m so excited and can’t wait till the day. I’m not only excited about the wedding, but I’m excited to marry the man of my dreams. Not everyone will get a chance to meet their soul mate, but not only have I met him and I’m marring him! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway