Orglamix Haul!

So I have done a review for Orglamix mineral makeup and I have to say I'm hooked. I have bought several products since then and I just wanted to share a few with you know from their Candy Glam line. These were only being sold for a limit of time around Halloween. I 'm so glad I was about to get my hands on these because the colors are to die for! The colors I received are:


ooh la la
frosted snowflakes
sweet tarte 
HD sky 
cabana boy (my favorite)




I'm so in love with these colors, and I'm glad they have been added to my collection! Stay tuned because I will have another Orglamix haul here soon!! 
With this purchase I also received two tubes of Sparkle glitter. I haven't used it as of yet, but I will here shortly.
I wasn't sure how to use it, but this is what Cheri sent to me about it: 

 EYES
Eyes are the most versatile canvas for sporting sparkle, thanks to liners, shadows, and add-ons that can stand alone for subtlety or be layered for drama. Keep these pro pointers in mind when adding spark to your stare.

Iridescent shadows make the most impact when concentrated on the ball of the lid, along the brow bone, or in the inner corners of the eye.

-Apply glitter to a creamy base—like concealer, foundation, or a cream eye shadow—then use a piece of scotch tape pick up stray flecks.

-Adhere crystals to the upper lash lines or the corners of the eye with eyelash glue.

-When using shimmery or flecked eyeshadows, always apply a primer first. This will keep the oil on your lids from dulling the sparkle.

-Choose your eyeliner formula depending on the wattage you want: Gels and liquids are more concentrated with sparkle while pencils have a more colorful base.

LASHES
A more adventurous way to adorn your eyes is adding flicker to your flutter. While there are pre-spangled lash sets available, you can also try these tricks.

-Spray false lashes with hair spray and then dip them into a superfine glitter, avoiding the base of the false lashes. (Be sure to let them dry and shake off the excess before applying.) For a toned-down version, spray them with a glitter-flecked hair mist.

LIPS
Creating dazzling smile can be as simple as a swipe of sparkly gloss. For more ways to add a kiss of sparkle to your lips, try these tips.

-Sparkly lipsticks are best reserved for nighttime when looks are more dramatic and reflections are more noticeable.

-For full-fledged glitter lips, press the glitter over tacky lips, and let everything set. Do not press or mash lips together.

-Mix shimmer into your favorite gloss or pat it into the center of your lower lip to make your pout appear plumper

NAILS
Sparkling nail polishes are especially popular this season. They're festive, flashy, and fun to experiment with. Optimize your fingertip flare with these expert suggestions.

-Apply crystals while nails are tacky and cover them with a clear topcoat.

-To sparkle-ize your favorite polish, funnel a teaspoon of fine glitter into the bottle and shake well.

-If you want to manually apply glitter to your nails, add a coat of clear polish over the base coat. This additional layer keeps nails smooth and helps hold glitter in place. After you apply the glitter, seal it in with a thick topcoat.

-Use cotton swabs to remove glittery nail polish. Their fibers are good for picking up and removing the tiny flecks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway