WorldforMoms

WorldForMoms

One part of my life many might not know is I co own a website with a good friend. It’s called WorldForMoms.com. I consider WorldForMoms to be a part-time job for me.

WorldForMoms is a fun and free online community, created by a Mom. It's a place for moms & women to come together and share a common interest - Anything from parenting advice, fitness, beauty-tips etc.

WFM Offers Personal Photo Albums, Photo Contests, Forum Games, Due Date Calendar, an Awesome arcade, Social Groups and most of all we are a friendly bunch of Moms/women that love meeting new moms, helping out and sharing parenting advice, health advice, beauty and fitness knowledge and sharing friendships which is our most important aspect at WFM.

Right now, I’m working on updating the site with reviews I’ve done for some of our sponsors. I will also update my blog with a few too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway