Saturday, July 4, 2015

Minted. A look into their new Art Collection


As some of you may know I have been bitten by a crafting bug! And by crafting I'm talking about taking something old or dull and making it look new! I have never been much of a decorator, but now that this craft bug has bitten, I have now looked at decorating with a new light. I see space and colors differently now. Now that I can see all this empty space, I'm ready to fill it with wonderful things. And it just so happens I was asked to take a look around Minted.com to view their new art collection. What can I say, I've fallen in love. All of their art work is done by independent artist. The artwork is awesome and very original. They have a huge variety and selection for any taste. 

This is just a little bit about the Minted community:
Minted's community of independent artists and designers are located in 48 states and 43 countries. They are illustrators and textile designers, painters and packaging designers, marketers and stay-at-home moms. Some have design degrees, and others are participating in Minted competitions to learn design for the first time. They share a deep love for creative expression, personal development, risk-taking, and most importantly, paying it forward by helping each other. 

Not only are you getting something that is original, you are helping someone achieve their dream. I love to see a company will to help others achieve what they want to accomplish. I have been very impressed with all the artwork I have seen thus far, and can't wait to make my first purchase. So please be on the lookout for a follow up review from me!

Disclaimer: I received the opportunity to review products from Minted and received online credit to their site in return, as always thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs