Minted. A look into their new Art Collection


As some of you may know I have been bitten by a crafting bug! And by crafting I'm talking about taking something old or dull and making it look new! I have never been much of a decorator, but now that this craft bug has bitten, I have now looked at decorating with a new light. I see space and colors differently now. Now that I can see all this empty space, I'm ready to fill it with wonderful things. And it just so happens I was asked to take a look around Minted.com to view their new art collection. What can I say, I've fallen in love. All of their art work is done by independent artist. The artwork is awesome and very original. They have a huge variety and selection for any taste. 

This is just a little bit about the Minted community:
Minted's community of independent artists and designers are located in 48 states and 43 countries. They are illustrators and textile designers, painters and packaging designers, marketers and stay-at-home moms. Some have design degrees, and others are participating in Minted competitions to learn design for the first time. They share a deep love for creative expression, personal development, risk-taking, and most importantly, paying it forward by helping each other. 

Not only are you getting something that is original, you are helping someone achieve their dream. I love to see a company will to help others achieve what they want to accomplish. I have been very impressed with all the artwork I have seen thus far, and can't wait to make my first purchase. So please be on the lookout for a follow up review from me!

Disclaimer: I received the opportunity to review products from Minted and received online credit to their site in return, as always thoughts and opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway