Book of the week: Seraphina: Initiation


Starting this week I will be listing My books of the week. Currently I'm into paranormal romances, it's somtjimg that has just sparked my interest latley. Right now I'm on that angels vs demon kick. 
With that said my Author this week is Sheena Hutchinson. I read her first book "Seraphina: The Awakening", and that is exactly what it did. I awoke in this whole new world of Angles and Demons, fighting for good and evil. If you are longing for a good read, something that will be quick because you won't be able to put it down this would be it. Start with the "Seraphina: The Awakening", and you will be drawn to the "Seraphina: Initiation".



This book can be purchased on Amazon. A link to my review is below.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2QAEL80E1O6ZZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway