Mozzarella and Spinach Stuffed Chicken

I was looking through Pintrest and came across a recipe for Pepper Jack and Spinach stuffed chicken. I thought the recipe was super easy, and sounded good except for the fact I don't like pepper jack cheese. So I thought I would give it my own twist.
Here is what you will need
  • 1pkg Tenderized Chicken Breast
  • 1pkg Frozen spinach (thawed)
  • 1 bag Mozzarella Cheese
  • Italian Bread Crumbs
  • Salt and pepper to taste. 
  • Foil
  •  Baking dish        



First rinse your chicken, tear off a piece of foil that would cover the chick.
lay out a thin layer of bread crumbs and place the seasoned chicken breast on it.

Place some mozzarella cheese and spinach in the center of the chicken breast. Here why I choose to use the tenderized chicken. You want to pull the edges of the chicken around the spinach and mozzarella, as you are doing this you will pull the aluminum full around it until it forms a ball.
 
Place the chicken in the foil in a baking dish, and bake for 45 minutes. After baking take the chicken out of the foil and serve. I severed mine with brown and wild rice with veggies!
Hope you Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Mmmmm looks delicious. I like Mozzarella, but I am curious about the Pepper Jack. Keep up the good work Nicole.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway