Oh How Time Flies

Miss Nikyra's 5th Birthday Pictures

This time 6 years ago I got news that changed my life forever. I say it changed my life forever because it gave me such a different outlook on life. This change made me a better person, and made my strive to not only to do better for myself but for the life I was going to be in care of. The day I found out I was going to be a mom I knew there were going to be sacrifices made, some were going to be easier than others. As I reflect over the past six years I can honestly say I'm proud of myself. I have overcome so many obstacle and found a balance for us. I know this wasn't done alone and wasn't possible without my loving husband. We have been blessed to have each other to lean on for support and guidance, along with our family and a handful of friends. I realized that there is so much more to life, and even more that I still have to learn. 
   Picturs done by Love Story Photography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway