Update on ME!

It has been a while since I have posted on my blog. For that I want to apologize. So I'm here to fill you in and let you know whats been going on in my life over the past few months. I recently started back working, which has been going great! I'm officially married to the love of my life and life couldn't be sweeter! My kids are both in school now. Janae is in 1st grade and Nikyra (the baby) just started preK! I must say she has adapted quicker then I thought she would. I'm currently working on getting the 2011 gift guide ready for www.worlsformoms.com and if you know of anyone who would be interested in being add please have them contact me at contact@worldformoms.com! I will be posting some items that I have reviewed here in the upcoming weeks!! Some of these products I think you all will enjoy. I'm excited and I hope you all will stick around for whats to come! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway