My Makeup Attempt


Last weekend I had the best opportunity ever. I was in my cousins wedding! I was honored that she even asked me to be a bridesmaid. We have been through so much and have shared so much together. We have been so close over the past years that you would think we were sisters. Not only do I cherish the friendship and bond we have I also look up to her as a mom and a women. She has been through so much over the years that it would make the strongest person weak. She has shown me that there is always a light at the end of your tunnel. God will never put anything on you that you can not handle. Back to her wedding, I will have to say it was beyond beautiful. It was a wedding that made you cry, smile, and laugh all at once. For the wedding I had the chance to test my makeup applying skills. I did my own makeup (instead of going to the MAC counter like I planned). I used Orglamix:Vetiver, Orglamix midnight, Orglamix Solar, on my eyes. I was going for a subtle smokey look and I think I accomplished what I set out for. Please take a look and leave a comment on what you think! 

Comments

  1. Thanks for following! I'm following back. I think you did a fantastic job on your makeup. I love the subtle smokey eye look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you did a great job on your makeup. I really like that blush as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your make up looks awesome! You definitely don't need the mac counter, they need you!!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok! You are adorable!!! Following you from bloggy moms :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new follower from Bloggy Moms!
    I think your make-up looks fantistic and I've done make up for a couple weddings and I'm also a Wedding Planner! amazing! That is such a sweet story and I'm glad you go to share in that!

    come stop by and visit :)
    http://www.cammostylelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway