Flirt! Cosmetics Review

On July 30th I was picked on twitter to be Flirt! It girl of the week!

I was so excited!!

This has given me a little boost in trying new things with makeup.

The picture I submitted was just a simple and easy look ,

so I was shocked when I found

out I had won. The prize was $75 worth of Flirt! makeup.

So I received five Flirt! Squeeze Ne Super Shiny Lipgloss in shades;

| Sparkling Sugar

| Peppermint Fantasy

| Plum Delicious

| Cranberry Twist

| Pink Champagne

I also received Flirt! it Curl lash curling

mascara in Bombshell Black.

The Flirt! Squeeze Ne Super Shiny Lip

gloss are very light and sheer with a tint of color.

In my pictures I have put it on thick so that you can see the actual color on my lips.

I’ve chose my favorite 3 shades which are Plum Delicious,

Cranberry Twist, and Pink Champagne. I do

wear the sparkling sugar a bunch but over my other lipsticks.


I also received the Flirt! it Curl lash curling mascara and I absolutely love it!

As of now this is my favorite mascara to use!

I’m very pleased with the products I received from Flirt, and I would defiantly recommend these products to everyone!

Disclosure: The following items were provided to Me by a PR firm as a gift. I was not paid to post this. For further information please e-mail me Nicole@worldformoms.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hasbro Review and Giveaway: Cuponk and Girltalk { Ended}

::CLOSED:: Chili's Triple Dipper Review and Giveaway!

Chuck E Cheese's New Pizza Recipe Review and Giveaway